Thursday, September 30, 2010

My Love is True

My love is true
All I need is you...

When you are near
My heart feels so dear...

What will I do
If your love never comes true...

I am sorry for all the pain
I never meant to make you cry...

I know I broke your heart
So let me know
Just what I can do
To heal you...

All I want to do
Is fix what went wrong
And get back to loving you...

Showing you I can be strong
Standing by your side
Making your world
Beautiful again ...

I know it will take time
Just give me this moment
To do right by you...

If I can't mend your broken heart
Let me know
Then I will let you go...

You can find another
to be you lover
But I will never stop loving you...

You mean the world to me
can't you see
I am crying here...

Trying to find a way
To bring your love
Back to me...

I hope you understand
I never meant to hurt you
All I ever wanted
Is for you to be happy...

If you must move on
I'll do my best
To be there for you
My heart will never
Stop loving you...

-------------------------

Dedicated to Yvonne Penas
See original posting on GS Poetry:
http://www.gspoetry.com/my-love-is-true-love-poems-454966.html

No comments: